Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses…

Nothing could ring more true in life. I have always felt all too often that my “perfection” making holds me back in life. The idea of doing something, even slightly wrong, scares me so much that sometimes I would rather not begin the task at all. Even when I do complete certain tasks I am never happy and this creates a bad energy around that specific situation.

Although, recently, I feel that I am now on the path to getting things done without the fear; I’m just jumping right in and going for it without hesitation. This attitude seems to be showing in my work, especially in my writing. I feel my articles are showing my new found confidence and therefore I am surging ahead with confidence.

I would suggest to anyone, that if you feel like something in your personality may be holding you back in life…please tackle it head on and face those fears because life is soo much easier when you are not looking behind you every 5 seconds to see what you have done wrong. Look forward, hold your head up high and step into your future because the time is NOW so don’t miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment