Sunday, June 5, 2011

Every day is a good day

It’s hard to feel this positive when you’re bogged under piles and piles of work but one should always try to look on the bright side.

I have just finished what I would call the week from hell. A week crammed with assignments and tests. 4am was thought to be a normal hour to go to bed after I had finished frying my brain over the days work and then getting up handing it in and well starting all over again...fun no but there is an up side to this situation. At the end of the day I gained knowledge from these eye ball aching hours of work and at the end of this year I plan to ‘take over the world’ well not really but getting my degree is a good start.

Then the other thing one needs to look at is would you be able to enjoy the sunshine if there was no rain; would you even notice the sunshine? We have worked ourselves silly at varsity the past few weeks (last week being the worst) but now we get to enjoy a loooooong holiday something those in the working world don’t even understand with there 2 weeks a year holiday period but they must also be grateful because they have jobs and a lot of people do not.

So in the end there is also light at the end of a day, a month or even a years tunnel so keep your head up and STAY POSITIVE cause trust me it feels awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment