Sunday, May 8, 2011

It is better to practice a little than talk a lot


I’m not sure I totally agree with this topic. In my live I tend to talk A LOT!!! and that has always worked for me. Sure it has gotten me into trouble on many occasions but it has helped me out on many more occasions.
I have never been able to for instance, just sit down and study. Nope I prefer doing the hands on work, the work where you can ask question and go from there. I need to speak in order to understand and process the information. I cant sit and read and be expected to concentrate and take in the information because that will never happen.
As far as I know they have always said it’s not what you know but who you know. Getting to know someone takes a lot of talking (lucky I’m great at that lol).
I’m not saying that you don’t need to study to get far in life but a balance is always needed. You cannot have one without the other. So I guess I’m going to need to work on the “other” which is the practical side in my case because I believe in having a balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment