Saturday, May 21, 2011

Realmdigital

I have been studying for almost 4years now and have always been terrified that the route I have taken was the wrong one. I had this idea that once I began working I would hate going to work and hate what I was doing. This has played on mind so much so that I was terrified of going for job interviews.

When I was given the opportunity to work at a company called Realmdigital, an IT company, I was shocked and didn’t know what to say or do. Wesley Lynch, the CEO, was convinced I would be perfect for the position of marketing intern and pushed me to come in for an interview. My interview went well and my confidence level went up.

I am now in my third week at Realm and couldn’t be happier. I love it there and the office is like one big family which is so awesome. I feel confident in my position and my supervisor, Suhaifa, is so helpful.

I can now say that I am looking forward to my future in the business world and I have Realmdigital to thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment