Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I have conversations

I have conversations to meet people; I have conversations to get to know those people that I meet. Whilst having these conversations I decide what type of person they are and if they are the kind of person I would like to have more conversations with in the future.

I have conversations to learn and to further my knowledge in this life. I have conversations to make those I love know I care. I have conversations to help those I love when they are in need. I have conversations to make people laugh and smile.
Sometimes I have a conversation when I am angry to get rid of my anger so that my body does not need to deal with the stress – I do not have these conversations enough as I don’t like confronting people and therefore kept the stress all pent up inside, never a good plan.
I have conversations with little children and babies in order to teach them new words and things sometimes I have these conversations with adults cause they also need to learn new things.
Conversations are there to make people feel happy or sad, angry or free. Conversations are there to teach people new things and to bring people together. If I never had a conversation I don’t think I’d be where I am today and I would definitely not be studying Public Relations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment