Saturday, September 10, 2011

Why are we killing our planet??

Beautiful
Being the animal lover that I am, the current issue of animal poaching has seriously affected me. I am constantly brought to tears by the cruelty man has inflicted on these beautiful creatures and I wish there was more I could do. I have purchased my Woolworths card that donates money to the Rhino fund and I am planning on taking part in the walk to parliament
on the 22nd of this month in order to gain attention from those at the top on the matter of the rhino poaching. I still feel this is not enough and if I had the funds I feel there is so much more I could do but creating awareness is the most I can do for now.

WHY??????????
Here is my latest issue; a girl I know fairly well, Megan Lategan has been working with Cheetahs on a game farm for the past few years now and she has recently had a poaching incident which I feel is far worse than any animal lover should ever have to experience. Here heartfelt words really touched me and made my heart ache for her. Read her story about her beloved cheetah Thulile here http://www.letterdash.com/AfricaNotion/my-nightmare-comes-true-my-cheetah-is-gone

We need to start making a difference in our world. Every small bit counts. So get involved and make your mark NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment