Friday, February 25, 2011

True Love


So now that you have been introduced to Little D aka Dawson. I shall tell you about her love affair with an older boy named Ben. Ben was about 6months older than Dawson a huge age gap I know but what can you do when your little one is in LOVE.


Dawson met Ben through my best friend in the States, Gavin, who was an Australian and Ben’s au pair. This made my life easy because Gav and I loved to hang out and so did Little D and Ben. These two were inseparable. They did absolutely everything together.


 
The best part was with Ben being just that much older he helped me to teach Little D to speak and I’m pretty sure this made her advanced for her age because she tried as hard as she could to learn more words each day in order to impress Ben.


 
There love for each other was amazing to watch. We would take them to the park and sit and watch as they held hands going down the slide or kissed each other randomly behind a tree. It was too cute.


But all true love stories do come to an end and unfortunately there’s happened when Gav and I had to go back home to our own countries; though I do hope that some day these two will find each other again because true love lasts a life time.

1 comment:

  1. AAAw, I remember you telling me this story in first year! You should get in touch with Dawson's mom and somehow hook them up again! This could be YOUR masterpiece! Letting two young one's live happily ever after since they met!

    ReplyDelete