Sunday, February 13, 2011

If I were the boss

If I were the boss I create an hour in the day called “siesta time”, like the do in Italy. I would make sure my staff worked super hard but when it came to 2pm it would be siesta time. No one would be allowed to work through this hour and if I found a staff member who had I would fire them. It may sound hash but in the long run it would be for they own benefit because someone who can not listen to an order that is for their own benefit could never listen to an order that was for the benefit of my copany.


12pm would be lunch time and everyone would take this time to come and sit and enjoy one of the many healthy options available on that particular day. We would not serve unhealthy food as this makes people feel ill and lethargic therefore putting them off their game. Lunch time will be about connecting with one another on a social level and not talking about work.


I would also have a gym at my company to help my staff keep physically strong as we all know a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. Every staff member as well as their family would be allowed to use this gym.

 
I believe this sort of take on being boss would not only make you a loved boss but it would make you a wealthy one because your staff would feel up to the challenges and would enjoy living up to them on account that they had a boss who actually cared about them.

1 comment: