Sunday, April 10, 2011

No all who wonder are lost...

I have never been good with directions and if I could afford a GPS I would have bought one by now and made it my best friend. My mother would even go as far as to tell you to never take directions from me because I’ll get you to the moon sooner than where you are supposed to be. I also tend to be that person on the other end of the phone going yes, yes, uh-huh, yeah, ok and in fact I have no idea where you have just told me to go.
Therefore when I saw the topic for this week I felt totally at home because even though I have the navigation skills of a turd I know that I walk through this life with confidence in the fact that I don’t know where I’m going but by wondering through it I will eventually find my way.
Wondering is the best way to go...you never feel like your in too much of a hurry to get to that place in your life where you feel like you’ve done everything you’ve ever wanted to do and why would you want to get there in a hurry??
Take your time in life, enjoy each special occasion and make sure that every moment counts because before you know it the wondering is over and life as we know it is over.

Wondering takes you to all the beautiful places of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment