Sunday, April 10, 2011

A little thing called fate...

I told you about when I went on a yacht a few weeks back...well whilst on board I met a family friend’s daughter who was desperate for a decent baby sitter (I guess she didn’t know who she was talking to). Anyway I decided to slip in the fact that my second name might as well be ‘super nanny’ and that almost sent her over the moon-the champagne might have helped a little as well.
I assumed this would be a weekend, once in a while thing. Then not even a week later, whilst in class, my phone starts going crazy with all the missed calls. As soon as my class was over I contacted her and what do you know she needed me but not on a weekend but a week day F$#%k just my luck...Anyway I knew I was a broke student and therefore I needed the job more than anything.
On arrival there was a quick hi and here are the kids and this is what time they need to go to bed and WHOOPS I’m late, cheers. At this point I’d like to point out the fact that I normally look after babies like the crying, pooing and sleeping kind and these kids were 6 and 8 respectively...GREAT.
Well by the end of the night I could not have been happier. They have really been brought up well and are honestly the most well mannered kids I have ever met. I know that in the future I’ll be more than happy to give up a few hours of my day to spend time with them because they are just sooo awesome. Fate really has a way and I’m so glad it stepped in here because else I would never have had the opportunity to meet such fantastic kids.

Angel children

No comments:

Post a Comment