Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 200 achievements

Walking-Talking-Feeding myself-Doing a number 1 in the toilet without the help of mom and dad-Running-Jumping-Swimming with arm bands-Riding a bike-Roller Blading-Swimming-Baking my first cake-Reading-Writing-Making my own porcelain doll-(Attempting to) Skip-Horse riding-Completing primary school-Becoming a vegetarian-Doing music competitions-Being picked to go on Rotary exchange-Going to France alone at the age of 17-Finishing High School-Turning 18-Being an American Au-Pair-Graduating from the au-pair training school-Getting my drivers license in the States-Not being pregnant when I love babies so much-Raising my first child (au-pair child)-Teaching Dawson (au-pair child) to speak-Teaching Dawson to walk-Learning from Dawson how to be innocent again –Travelling-Learning to read directions-Tiding my room-Washing my own clothes -Falling in love-Having my heart broken and putting the pieces back together again-Coming back to Cape Town-Being open minded-Being friendly-Being Environmentally friendly as often as I can-Loving without expecting to be loved in return-Buying my first car-Starting University-Passing 1st year with almost all distinctions-passing 2nd year with not as many distinctions-Having my first major op and waking up on the other side of it-First internship-Passing third year-Graduating-Receiving my first ever Diploma-Starting my second internship and loving it-
The list goes on and will go on as my life goes on. Some of these may not be the biggest or most impressive achievements but they are the stepping stones of my life and have made the person I am today.  

Big Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment