Monday, July 25, 2011

Time flies when you’re having fun...

Is this statement 100% true, well not so much in my mind? Think about when we were little children and the days, months and years seemed to just keep on going on. We were always saying how long a year took and our moms and dads and well anyone older than us kept saying how quickly time goes by when you’re older.
My issue is that when your young and innocent life is sooo much fun yet it seems to take forever a day seems like a lifetime when your small. Now that I’ve grown up a fair amount and I’m responsible for myself and things are a lot harder than they used to be, now...time is flying.
For instance we have recently come to the end of our Varsity June/July holiday something I have always taken for granted and now that I think about it that holiday was the last 6 week long June/July holiday I will ever have well more than likely. I also have to take into consideration that if my company where I intern takes me on Full time at the end of this year that will be bye-bye long December holiday as well and yet...time is still flying by!! The link between time flies when one is having fun and time flies when getting older is far to close for comfort but I guess that is all part of getting older.

No comments:

Post a Comment