Sunday, October 23, 2011

Only bad things happen quickly…


This statement is not something I can readily agree with by any means. I mean the saying “time flies when you’re having fun” is far truer and holds far more value for me in this situation.
I’m pretty sure any victim of violence would tell you how seconds felt like hours and hours felt like days and anything longer felt like a life time. I cannot think or get my head any around any bad situation that has taken place in a short amount of time.

I mean even being shouted at by a friend or your parents or whomever it may be seems to go on forever so much so that often your brain tries to take you to a place that doesn’t seem as bad as where you are at that point in time or perhaps that’s just my brain.

I’m not sure who believes this concept but if anyone can give me one decent example of what, when and where “bad things happen quickly” I will eat this page right off my computer cause I can’t think of one…

No comments:

Post a Comment