Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What motivates me...?

I have never been highly motivated in life. If I can not see the end result and how it will benefit me...I will NEVER be motivated. A terrible trait, I know but unfortunately that is me and something I have had to deal with my entire life. I wish constantly, that I will find motivation and be pushed in the right direction but so far...nothing.
I have the same problem with being a night time person. In some professions this may be seen as a benefit but not for me. I know everyone seems to struggle to get up in the morning but I’m one of those people who only realises they are awake once you have driven half way to University , work or wherever I may be going, not the safest situation. On top of all this I am not a coffee addict and in fact due to my low iron I am not allowed to drink caffeine.
Coming back to motivation, I think something that does work for me is the fear of failure. I hate the idea and shame that comes along with failing and this often effects me negatively as well because I don’t like to try new things due to the fear of failing. In the long run this fear kicks my butt into gear and helps me to go forward in life.
Fear is my motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment