Monday, July 25, 2011

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes. “You can’t choose the fifteen minutes but why would you be world famous.”

Ok so I’m not one of those individuals that people say; oh yeah Victoria-Rose Gough she is sooo talented at doing...I’m not really talented. I’m also not the type of person who can decide on a whim to run a marathon or enter into an MMA fight! So what can I do??? Well I can raise children, no not my own, other peoples babies. Yes my ovaries have been aching, if not screaming at me from the time I was able to pick up a baby and I wasn’t much bigger than a baby myself at that point. I never really wanted to carry around toy babies why would I when I could carry the real thing. I loved babies from the word go and haven’t stopped. I want my own one day but looking after other peoples little ones enough for now.
So how does this tie in with my 15minutes?? Well I’ve always loved that show “Super Nanny” and I have always wanted to create a similar show but perhaps either down here in South Africa or somewhere in Europe. My show would be longer than 15 minutes true but with everyone else, according to Mr Warhol, becoming ever so famous for just 15minutes, my show might not last long and I will only be remembered for my first 15minutes.
This show would teach new mothers or even old mothers how to deal with children. How to teach children manners and how to make sure your child doesn’t turn into a BRAT!! I have worked with enough children to know this may not be the easiest thing in the world but by showing them the time of day and giving them good strong boundaries it is most definitely possible.
My show will be a success, for how long, no one knows but I’ll love making it and I will definitely love teaching other mothers how to make the future generation worth living for...

No comments:

Post a Comment