Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dancing Queen

I got back on the “So you think you can dance” track the other night via YouTube…That show still manages to blow my mind every time I start watching it. The dancers are all so talented and it’s amazing how they are able to dance so many different genres.
I managed to pick out my new favourite in a matter of minutes, Melanie. This young 19 your old is one of the most dynamic, energetic and vibrant dancers I have ever seen. She captivates you from the moment she hits the stage and you can’t take your eyes off her until she has left.
I was a bit upset that a friend of mine told me she won this season of the show as I would have liked to have watched for myself but in the back of my head I knew she would have won anyway so it wasn’t too much of a surprise.
Anyway here is one of my favourite dances she performed…let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment