Sunday, August 7, 2011

Being Veggie

I have been vegetarian for majority of my life. I began this whole venture at the tender age of three. It all started after having a few pony riding lessons on a farm. My brother some how figured out by making the sounds of the animals ( I had seen chickens, cows and sheep on the farm) he was able to put me off and get my portion of the meat.

Some how my mom realised that this was not just a passing phase and let me carry on learning more about being veggie. It took me a while to figure it all out and only at the age of 10 I stopped eating all meat. People may think that I'm lacking protein in my diet but in actual fact I feel sick if I eat too much protein in a veggie form; especially when one considers that 5 raw almonds are the equivalent amount of protein that one would find in a steak!!!

Anyway the point is whilst on the internet the other day I found and image of a cow doing its' business on the grass and words written on this image said, "My food shits on your food". Well I couldn't stop laughing I think I even had a few tears in my eyes and decided this needed to be my new Facebook profile picture :) Some may find this idea really weird but in my mind why not laugh at yourself...If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at???

No comments:

Post a Comment