Sunday, August 7, 2011

Have you figured out the second head fake?

I thought about this post for all of about 5minutes before I figured it out. The second fake head = Rustenburg high school AND at least 75% of women in this world (and possibly a few men). Now I know this sounds very judgemental and it probably is and my stats may be way off but thats just it' they are my stats and so they can be off.

I love to try see the BEST in people and all too often I get let down but I still keep trying. I went to an all girls school hoping to find kind-hearted, awesome people and instead I find the mother of all "second fake head"! Ok so I havent exactly explained what my idea of what the "second fake head" is all about...I think that that this topic is base on the FAKE people of this world; those people that are one person on the inside and another on the outside. This is where the second head comes into play because you need two heads in order to become these two different personalities.

I hate this sort of thing and still to this day feel like even though I gained a great education from RGHS; I feel that in some ways it made me a more bitchy female and have to call myself out for being unnecessarily judgemental or fake to people. This is not a characteristic I treasure and am constantly working on trying to push it out of who I am and who I want to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment