Friday, February 25, 2011

When in Rome

One of the many places I would love to visit one day is Italy. I love the food, the landscape, the language, and of course the men. Ahhhh the stereotypical Italian man, strolling down those cobbled streets, flirting with every girl that walks past, all tanned and BEAUTIFUL,…yes, I love the men.

Italy well actually Rome managed to produce one of the most famous sayings, “when in Rome” and I’m pretty sure most people have managed to use this saying at some stage in their lives. It seems to fit into any situation perfectly especially the naughty ones; this may be where the Italian men fall in… We know they’re not good for us. They have a reputation of being the biggest Casanova’s of all time but we can’t seem to help ourselves, well I know I can’t.  They have that delicious caramel coloured skin with eyes to match, style like no other man and well manners to match that as well. They perfect in every way except when it comes to the one woman one man policy.

So if they can have that attitude ladies lets all fly off to Italy, find a gorgeous Italian man or two and well…”when in Rome”. 


1 comment: