Saturday, September 10, 2011

My bucklist – 100 things to do before I die…


Ok so it may come as no surprise that the number one position on my list goes to (drum roll) having a baby – or two. Getting married would probably have to come before number one but in my head that’s just a hurdle to get there. Get a tattoo. Go see the Aurora Borealis and now that I have mentioned that I definitely have to see the African migration. Learn to be less judgemental. Go back to both France and America. Go see my au pair baby all grown up. Skydive and paraglide. Swim with dolphins. Visit places that no tourist chooses to visit – just with idea of exploring the unknown. Learn another new language. Become fluent in French. Learn to surf, skate board and snow board.

Stay up for 5 nights in a row and just party ( already did 3 nights in a row lets push the boundaries-sleep when your DEAD). Learn more about wine than which is sweet and which is dry i.e. take a short course. Take cooking/baking classes for both veggie and meat dishes. Learn to make sushi because even though I don’t like it other people do and I like making food for other people. Gym everyday for a year straight and then see how I feel about my body. STOP complaining!! Accept myself for who I am, what I look like and what I can do. Learn to play golf- WELL. Take salsa classes and other dance classes. Do yoga. Learn to meditate.
Try learning to play the drums again if that doesn’t work out try the guitar. Take singing classes for fun. Donate money to a good cause. Go to the Rio carnival, Go to the Love Parade in Germany, Go to Ibiza  and anywhere else where they have world renowned parties and just life-it. Drive an Aston Martin DB9. Own an Aston Martin DB9. Own a few sports cars and 4x4’s. Have a beautiful house perhaps more than one in different countries. Travel- whenever, wherever , however!!!!!!
Fall in LOVE often and not just with people. Meet the man of my dreams and never fear being alone again. Go somewhere where the stars are the brightest things around. Do the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Go on the rollercoaster on top of the Stratosphere hotel in Las Vegas. Stay at the ice hotel. Go to one Burning Man party!!
Live in an Ashram in India for 6months. Learn to meditate. Hitchhike. Go on a PROPER road trip for a 1month or 2. Live on a beach in Mexico- tequila, blue water, and white sand and Mexican food. Learn to paint and be more arty. Learn to ride a motorbike. Start my own business. Write a book. Do some soul searching in Tibet.
Get someone to teach me how to take better photographs and get a decent camera. How could I forget to add learn to sandboard. Learn to free-dive. Lastly buy a boat, learn to sail and then sail off into the sunset leaving behind a crossed off list and a well live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment