Sunday, October 2, 2011

Watch this Space

I have spent my life growing into the woman I have become; I am still growing and learning everyday but am ay the point where I am able to make an impact!
I have always been open minded and for me this is the only way to move forward, judging people will get you nowhere, and it will get you there VERY QUICKLY! Accepting people is easier than rejecting them because by accepting them, you are helping both of you to move forward in this world. Rejecting someone only puts another one-way street in the street plan that is your life and we all know how difficult and irritating it is to have one-way streets one after another, you will never get anywhere.
So that’s where my (for lack of a better word) ‘creative mind’ is at this point in time; now when I think about my ‘scholar mind’ that poor part of my mind has been hacked at for the past 24 years and in some ways coming to the end of my studies makes this part of my mind think it can have a break now, little does it know…I am about to hit the REAL working world and I plan to hit the ground running, so all I can say is…Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment